Area Manager jobs
You refined by:
Montréal, QC (undo)
Banner Canada Distribution Ltd. (division of Banner Engineering)
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Banner Engineering is a global leader in process and industrial automation, helping customers increase efficiency, reduce costs, ensure quality, monitor and…
- Identify areas for strategic growth.
- Work closely with a project manager to optimize resources to deliver product with a quick time-to-market.
- Evaluate performance and of website, and that of competitors, to identify opportunities or areas of improvement;
- Research and understand competitors and trends;
- Demonstrated success in the management of multiple projects in the area of web, analytics and the digital ad space.
- Data Sciences is a different type of agency.
- Manage the collection of system requirements, techniques and controls of affected functional departments in order to determine problem areas and provide…
$240,000 - $260,000 a year
- Travel expenses paid by employer.
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs.
$30.50 an hour
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
- Answer written and oral inquiries.
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other…
- Identify operational gaps and make recommendations on areas for improvement.
- Assist Franchisees in analyzing their business opportunities and areas for…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Plan and control budget and expenditures.
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales.
- The roofing division in Canada is seeking an Area Sales Manager (ASM) for Eastern Canada.
- This position will be responsible for all aspects of sales and service…
GL Garrad Hassan Canada Inc.
$82,000 - $90,500 a year
- Provide information to workers and managers/employers on methods to reduce the risk of injury or illness.
- Report and document investigations and conclusions…
- Reporting to the Director, Retail Operations, the District Manager will supervise and support operations in the Montreal and surrounding area.
Association des scouts du Canada
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs.
$60,000 a year
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations.
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and…
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology or other science related to the area.
- Experience in quality assurance, production, quality…
- Manages routine area lab testing.
- Supervises area technical service team.
- As the Area Technical Manager, you will be responsible for determining appropriate and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.