Area Manager jobs
You refined by:
Scarborough Health Network (undo)
- The incumbent will fulfill managerial responsibilities encompassing best practices in human, financial, clinical, quality, risk and environmental areas.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager of Microbiology Department in Shared Hospital Laboratory, you will be responsible for performing duties in the specimen…
- The Manager is also responsible for human and financial resources, risk management and promoting team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reporting to Manager of Diagnostic Imaging, the successful candidate will be responsible for assessing, planning implementation and evaluating patient care and…
- Reporting to the Manager of Security, the Security Guard will be responsible for prevention of theft and property vandalism, controlling access to the facility…
- The Accreditation Specialist will work with all units and departments, including front-line staff, Managers and Directors.
- Reporting to the Manager, you will be part of a busy department that provides the highest quality of cleanliness to all areas of the hospital.
- Collaborate with programs and other corporate support areas such as Enterprise Analytics, Strategy and Transformation, Risk Management, Professional Practice…
- Reporting to the Patient Care Manager you will be responsible for providing excellent care to a diverse patient population within our multi-service environment.
- The Accreditation lead will work with all units and departments, including front-line staff, Managers and Directors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.