Area Manager jobs
You refined by:
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- The territory for this position will be the whole Province of Saskatchewan.
- Collaborate within a team of highly motivated and dedicated individuals.
$150,000 - $300,000 a year
- Our client is seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager in the Calgary multifamily home building industry reporting to the VP.
- Welcome and greet all prospects.
Homebrook Financial Group
- Must live in the Hamilton area.
- We are seeking a motivated, Full Time Financial Services Manager *.
- We are located in Mount Hope,.
- Our Area Managers are responsible for growing our Clinic Partner business.
- Our Area Managers are sales professionals with the primary accountability of…
$75,000 - $300,000 a year
- We are currently looking for a business development manager for the Toronto area.
- Evaluate, negotiate and conclude agreements with dealership managers;
Green Cedar Homes Inc
- Attention to detail, quality, & craftsmanship is what we are all about so having a passion for a perfectly built home is what we are looking for.
Heartland fences and decks
- I am offering a position as part time salesman for my fence and deck company.
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Fence and decks.
Milestone Builder Group
- The Milestone Builder Group* is currently seeking Area Sales Managers to join our dynamic team of professionals on a full time basis.
Manulift EMI ltée
$90,000 - $150,000 a year
- Reporting to the Sales Director, the territory manager’s mandate is to promote Manulift products through the construction sector in a structured, strategic…
MediLine Enterprises Inc
$40,000 - $75,000 a year
- MediLine is seeking energetic, self-motivated professionals with strong communication skills, for the role of Account Manager in the Greater Toronto Area.
Fast Auto Approvals
$100,000 a year
- ONLY HIRING 1 SALESPERON TO BE FULLY TRAINED INTO A SUPERSTAR.
- PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF SALES EXPERIENCE!
- Do you have sales experience?
Turnkey Web Solutions
$45,000 - $65,000 a year
- Identifies and shares with management potential areas of enhancement or new product development to current Web Solutions and Bolt on products.
$322,500 a year
- Reference ID: BC Account Manager.
- As an Account Manager, you connect people.
- Being an Account Manager at Advantus360 is an important role.
- Morrison Homes has an opportunity for a professional New Home Area Manager.
- Become fully versed and knowledgeable of Morrison Homes, and what we have to offer…
Canadian Spa Company
$40,000 - $80,000 a year
- Work directly in the mass merchant stores to help gather leads and close sales with customers.
- Coordinate and run various sales events with some of the largest…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.