Architecture $91,000 jobs
- Enterprise architecture project engagement process:
- This role is responsible for understanding and describing the organization and translating it into an…
- NAbility to work both independently and within a team environment nAbility to perform high-complexity problem investigations, detailed analysis and design for…
- Manage project(s) that will document business requirements, design and deliver IT solutions that are compliant with and contribute to the Ministries’ enterprise…
- Responsible for business architecture design, software system specifications design, and database modelling.
- Facilitate business process improvement sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Engineering, Project Management, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning or a related discipline…
- 8+ years of solution architecture & design experience;
- Direct high-level enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, documentation, and development;
- In this role, you will be involved with developing and maintaining an OT cyber security program, reviewing and developing system architecture designs to support…
- Community College or Technologist degree or diploma - Civil or Architecture - with an emphasis on construction details, on-site construction methods, mechanical…
Variyas Global Solutions Inc.
- The Solution Architect works with technical and business teams to identify business needs and turn those needs into technical solutions taking into account all…
- Support and enhance Stantec's High Availability Architecture and disaster recovery operations, policies, and procedures.
Network Recruiting Inc.
- A degree is civil engineering, architecture or other;
- My client is a very well established, Building Science Engineering Consultant, and they are growing their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
As we source new Clients, hand in hand, we identify Candidates and vice versa. This is the basis of Network Recruiting's success model.