Architecture $91,000 jobs
- System architecture methodology, starting from customer needs identification.
- Communicating Reference Solution Architectures for the O&G Midstream business.
- Constantly strive to innovate by creating elegant solutions to complex problems in a highly collaborative environment with peers, Product Management and…
- Familiarity with defining operational use cases, system architecture and design, requirements management, product/system integration, verification and…
- Sample stakeholders to include Architecture Review Board, IT Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Governance and Compliance.
- What is this role about?
- Produce PAM architecture and design artefacts.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Information Security and Network Architecture concepts is required.
- You have excellent coding and scripting skills (Bash, Perl) and experience with implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container…
- System architectures and programming models for processing large scale data, i.e., big data.
- The Department Electrical and Computer Engineering at the…
- Background in Construction / Civil Engineering / Architecture with an understanding of the multi-family residential development industry and terminology.
MSH International (Canada) Ltd.
- This is a hands-on role that requires a subject matter expert for technical design & architecture, support management, IT security, incident response, and…
- Participate in design and architecture of new systems and support tools solutions.
- Build, review and maintain technical standards in conjunction with Operations…
SysGen Solutions Group
- A minimum of 5 years architecture experience.
- Perform Quality Assurance on Pre-Sales team Architecture.
- Mentor technical team members on solutions architecture…
- Work with Solution architects and technical lead to understand application, database and integration technologies, including solution and service-oriented…
- Leverage industry and SAP reference architectures & best practices.
- 10+ years of enterprise architecture (business & IT) experience.
- What are we looking for?*.
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- BS Degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field.
- Show off your leadership skills!
- Ensure accurate and timely project close-out.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.