Architecture $91,000 jobs
- Basic knowledge in compiler development and hardware architectures.
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code,…
- Experience with computer architecture and operating systems.
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and…
- LinuxONE is IBM’s enterprise grade server build on IBM Z architecture;
- Working knowledge of computer architecture (x86, System Z or POWER instruction set).
- 10+ years of Enterprise Architecture experience.
- That high-level strategy must then be transformed into an executable plan, based on the Clients’ existing…
- You should have interest in building thorough understanding of processor architecture, whole-stack performance analysis and problem determination.
- Minimum of five years of working experience in developing solution architecture.
- Define and document the solution architecture structure, connections and…
- Develop solution architecture and work with client IT & business teams to build consensus.
- At IBM, Technical Solution Architects work to understand needs and…
- Minimum 5 years of strong Analytics Architecture design in multiple industries.
- As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical…
- Experience in customer facing interaction with architecture and technical teams.
- They have a deep understanding of workload/technology and eco-system with…
- Understand and contribute to the architecture of the project.
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.