Analyst $70,000 jobs in Mirabel, QC
14 jobs found within 50 km of Mirabel, QC
No jobs found within 25 km of Mirabel, QC
- It offers candidates the opportunity to improve their skills by exploring various work environments over a two-year period.
- As the key resource in the IT Department, the Business Analyst will insure support and delivery of IT / APA projects.
- Coordinates with the key users;
- Provide program leadership to the forecast process, market intelligence and analytics in forecasting aftermarket volume for P&WC engines.
- Work closely with the Diagnostics Prognostics and Health Management (DPHM) analysts to define and provide proactive maintenance recommendations to.
- Supporting the Canadian Manufacturing Organization:
- Participate in establishing and meeting short term and long term strategic plan.
- Our Research Analysts write extensively about specific software solutions, market developments, and technology trends.
- TEC offers group insurance for employees.
- IT Operations manager responsible for end-user computing services.
- Responsible for entire projects with significant scope and complexity, including the…
- Reporting to the Treasurer, the Senior Analyst – Treasury will manage various day-to-day activities and provide the required support to the treasury department…
KDC One Knowlton
- KDC is presently looking for a candidate to fulfill the position Senior Financial Analyst - Financial Planning and Analysis at its head office.
- At least 5 years of experience in a business unit accountant role, internal auditor, financial analyst, or other related roles.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.