Analyst $61,900 jobs
- Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
- Financial modelling for derivatives transactions.
- Develop and maintain industry and company specific knowledge and stay up-to-date on market developments.
- The Apps Support Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role.
- Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems.
- Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts and work as a team to achieve business objectives, performing other duties and functions as assigned.
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary.
- The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior…
- This analyst will support the Equity line of business.
- The main responsibility of this role is to act as the program/project oversight for the line of business…
- Equities Cash team comprises of Citigroup’s electronic execution applications used in Equities including Citi Client connectivity, Venue connectivity, Citi…
- The IT Quality Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the…
- The candidate’s main objective is to Lead the team of Business Analysts, provide Subject Matter Expertise and guidance in the requirement Analysis and solution…
- The IT Business Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.