- Has a Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management and a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a financial analysis role working with the…
$103,303 - $121,376 a year
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access).
- Effectively participates in the development of strategic and…
- Design experiments to increase monetization; You will collaborate with the monetization, content, tech and analytics teams to identify monetization…
- Proficiency with MS Office, advanced Excel skills, and ability to learn new software.
- The Sales Analyst reports to the Vice President, Retail Sales, Western…
- Advanced proficiency in excel with an ability to model large data sets (macros are considered an asset).
- The Business Analyst will assist in the development of…
- Functional testing and technical documentation.
- Resolver is looking for an experienced Customer Support Analyst who will work to provide expert support for…
- Help Desk Analyst Job Description*.
- The Help Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff and clients.
- Work closely with software development team (Business Analysts, Developers and QA) to ensure timely and effective testing effort.
- What you can expect from us:
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the information security industry and GRC domain, including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved…
Gateway Casinos Corporate Office, Burnaby
- Proven track record of supporting business decisions through modeling in MS Excel.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, including pivot tables and complex logic…
$17.69 an hour
- The successful candidate will have a business, accounting, or finance background, strong verbal and written communication skills, superior numerical, analytical…
$20 an hour
- Managing and processing software requests made by users through the Remedy system by purchasing software/licenses in a timely manner, maintaining service level…
360 Energy Inc.
- Be proficient in use of MS Excel (use of formulas, pivot tables, graphing, formatting tools, linking between multiple worksheets and spreadsheets and other…
- Conflict resolution skills - ability to understand problems clearly and offer possible solutions.
- What’s in it for you?
- What will you be doing?.
Clearview (Quick Service Software)
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- Business Analyst: 5 years (Preferred).
- The BA will work with the Business, Architecture, and Development teams to translate business requirements into detailed…
- Must have good computer skills: MS Word, Excel; SAP (preferred asset).
- Develop and implement packaging solutions through direct contact with clients while…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area specializing in finance, accounting, and tech.