You refined by:
financial analyst (undo)
- Analysis and preparation of customer rate agreements based on each customer's unique shipping requirements and freight characteristics.
- What we can do for you:
Reids Heritage Properties
- Strong knowledge in excel and modeling skills.
- Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Financial Analyst’s role is to provide support to the company in all…
- Exceptional Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, lookups, advanced formulas, macros, modelling, etc.).
- The newly created Financial Analyst position will allow the…
- Participate in the development of solutions and decision-making with the Project Manager.
- L3 Technologies MAS, located in Enfield (NS), is a subsidiary of…
- A strong working knowledge of excel is required with good analytical and communication skills.
- Job Title: Financial Analyst Classification: Permanent.
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to support our Finance Department.
$80,036 - $104,769 a year
- Knowledge of Excel (advanced level - functions, pivot tables), PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of presentation, consultation and writing methods and techniques,…
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Skills:
- Knowledge with Essbase and Hyperion Enterprise would be an asset.
- Moreinformation is available at www.adt.ca .
- Expert knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and experience with the accounting, planning software Sage/AccPac.
- Perform bank reconciliations in a timely manner.
Avena Foods Limited
- The Financial Analyst works collaboratively with the Avena Finance team to recommend and implement department goals consistent with the corporate strategy.
- Advanced Excel abilities are required.
- The Financial Analyst, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Finance, will mainly provide support to the accounting team and is…
$70,070 a year
- Willing to travel between Vancouver and Houston BC.
- This position requires travel between Vancouver and Houston, will work approximately 6-7 months in Vancouver…
- Advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Running project and client financials according to contract; understanding key terms in contracts, financial implications of…
SOS PERSONNEL (SARNIA) INC.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, Macros, Formulas).
- Prepares and maintains financial accounting / controllership function processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (word, power point) good Excel working experience and knowledge.
- The company employs more than 200 people.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.