$37 - $39 an hour
- Reporting to the Associate Director of Finance, the Senior Financial Analyst will focus on reviewing and analyzing financial reports.
$85,000 a year
- Our client is a leading distribution organization and they are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
$80,000 a year
- Job Title: Senior financial Analyst.
- Length of Assignment: Permanent, Full Time.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial and headcount reports before reviewing…
- 5+ years working with Excel, Finance and Accounting Systems.
- The analyst designs, prepares, and presents detailed analysis of business issues and recommended…
$88,837 - $111,043 a year
- Required security screening checks along with your written consent, will be sent to the Transition and Security Office (TSO), Talent Acquisition Branch (TAB),…
- Headquartered in Montreal, Knight has over 50 employees.
- Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Financial Analyst will play a hands-on role in the preparation…
- Performs financial & business analysis in support of business solutions and business outcomes.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an…
- Solid technical Excel and essBase / Hyperion skills.
- This role is expected to have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Macro’s), VBA, and be comfortable…
- With your strong passion for quantitative analysis and high level of expertise in Excel (and other internal systems), you will establish new and innovative ways…
Vukets & Associates
- These tools are the foundations of the integrated advice and solutions we provide to our clients.
- Produce insurance illustrations and work on internal Excel…
- You are proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Rexel Canada has 200 branches and 2,200 employees throughout Canada operating under three banners,…
Alberta Business and Recruiting Services
$90,000 a year
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools.
- We are looking for a Financial Analyst Accountant to join our team!
- Proficiency in ARGUS Enterprise, Excel and Word;
- Currently, in addition to our private equity funds, NADG manages in excess of $850 million of Institutional…
- The large scale, scope and complexity of this role requires an advanced level of technical proficiency, analytical insight and operational efficiency.
- Payroll is one of the key responsibilities where the Senior Financial Analyst will manage and lead all the Payroll activities including; setting-up new…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.