- Knowledge of one or more automated testing tools (Selenium preferred).
- RBRO Solutions is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team at our head office…
- Review of functional requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria to develop test plans and test cases.
- Multi-system exploratory and functional testing.
- Experience testing for browser compatibility and responsive design.
- Create structured test plans and test cases based on technical and business requirements.
- Working with user-focused design and development team, you will help ensure the quality of our applications in order to positively impact the day-to-day…
- JumpStart is seeking a QA analyst to join our Vancouver team.
- Develop and build test process to test features, functionality, content and compatibility.
- Evaluate new testing tools and trends.
- Familiar with QA methodologies, tools and processes including automated testing.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to our Development and Design teams based on observations during the testing process;
- A day off on your Birthday;
- Collaborate with the Systems Analysts, Development Primes and Business Stakeholders to create and execute comprehensive system integration test cases, analyze…
- The successful candidate will also be required to clearly communicate their work with other analysts on problems regarding testing approaches, application…
- Work closely with business analysts, developers, and project managers to communicate planned testing, testing progress, and status of the project.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.