- Translate business requirements into technical ETL solutions.
- Experience in the development of complex data queries and processes using various tools and…
$48,000 a year
- Have strong knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot Tables and V-lookups).
- Seeking a Data Analyst to work for our client in the GTA.
$38,050 - $40,000 a year
- Generate data and prepare various reports with Excel.
- Coordinating research projects such as specifying research design to operations, monitoring.
- You’ll lead the design, development, and implementation of actionable analytics solutions which help in strengthening the risk profiles across Personal and…
- Must be quick at typing, great with technology, comfortable with data entry activities and proficient with all Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Customer interface and communication skills.
- For Data Analyst (Deep Excel resource).
- Expert knowledge of working with multiple spreadsheets and finding/matching on key fields (e.g. User Name, Email address…
The National Ballet of Canada
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Candidates will be required to complete an Excel test as part of the interview and selection process.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Data, Power Query,…
- Using excel to analyze and work with datasets;
- Using reporting tools to create reports, such as Looker, Sisense, Tableau, etc.;
York University (Keele campus), ON
$69,234 a year
- Demonstrable advanced proficiency and experience with desktop productivity tools like Excel, Google Analytics, and other data reporting applications is required…
- Experience with data visualization tools is preferred (Tableau, Chartio, Looker, etc…).
- As foodora continues to build on its successful operations across Canada…
- Must have strong computer skills, especially with Excel.
- Analyzing current process and new forecasting methodologies, tools, and techniques to help improve…
Epsilon Solutions Inc.
- Additional data tools like R, Orange will be added advantage (not mandatory).
- Either Mississauga ON OR Toronto ON*.
- Position will be responsible for.
- Experience in using Tableau and Power Bi to design the dashboards that visualize the analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.