You refined by:
Waterloo, ON (undo)
- Collaborate with architects, designers/developers, business system analysts and testing specialists to deliver high quality solutions.
- What you need to succeed:
- Our Pega Designer will have overall responsibility for the design, technical delivery and overall quality of the Pega solution, by working as technical lead on…
- Represent the program on technology changes and in meetings where technical delivery drives outcomes across two distinct platforms.
- Internal Job Title: Business Analyst.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Evaluate and recommend possible solutions taking into account…
- An understanding of the Financial Services or Insurance Industry and/or Large Enterprise knowledge would be beneficial but not required.
Prodigy Systems Inc.
- Lead and support project teams through the sourcing process including, but not limited to, the design, development and review of RFXs, engagement strategies and…
- Experience with the use of financial reporting systems and tools (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion) and highly proficient with MSOffice applications (e.g. Excel, Word,…
- Are experienced at building compensation plans for technology companies (preferred).
- Build and evolve compensation and equity tools.
- Have a desire to reinvent.
- Conduct self-evaluations using quality coaching tools to assess personal skill development and review results with Supervisors.
- Minimum typing speed 20 WPM.
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
- Product Analysts provide quantitative analysis, market expertise and a…
- Advanced Excel and MS Access skills with ability to create and manipulate various analytical reports from large amounts of data using pivot tables, calculation…
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the following: L2/L3 protocols in a TCP/IP network, network security principles and technologies such as VPNs, IPS, firewalls,…
- NAVBLUE, an Airbus Company, is a leading global provider of flight operations solutions, including aeronautical charts, navigation data solutions, flight…
- Advanced working knowledge of reporting tools including Microsoft Excel, SAS, SQL, TABLEAU.
- Financial Analyst Nice To Have Skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.