You refined by:
Vancouver, BC (undo)
- Only candidates currently living in the lower mainland of BC, within commuting distance of downtown Vancouver, will be considered.
- This position is based out of our Vancouver office.
- Provide District Managers daily, weekly, and monthly actionable support tools and information.
New Value Solutions
- New Value Solutions, a national IT consulting company, is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to work with our client to help shape their technology future.
New Value Solutions
- New Value Solutions, a national IT consulting company, is seeking an expert Testing Analyst to assist with the design and configuration phase of a project…
$72,128 a year
- Support: Development Services on regulatory policy for the UBC Vancouver campus; Community Development to coordinate the complex and evolving set of agreements…
Renaissance Bioscience Corp.
$24 an hour
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus and prepare solutions of gas and liquid, reagents and sample formulations.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Customer interface and communication skills.
- Technical proficiency, comfortable with learning new software and working with large amounts of data, including Excel.
- What do you need to succeed?
$29.91 - $34.46 an hour
- Advanced experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools, such as Tableau and Excel, including Slicers and Pivot Tables.
$61,840 a year
- The Business Analyst I is responsible for supporting requirements definition, business process analysis and design, functional design, configuration,…
$36.45 - $43.04 an hour
- Researching and preparing content for technical studies, draft policies, reports, presentations, public notifications, engagement materials, project website,…
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with a demonstrated confidence in creating new solutions to new problems.
Reichert & Associates
- Exceptional MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Working knowledge of statistical software (e.g. R, stata, excel, SPSS).
- Ability to travel within BC.
- The ideal candidate has an excellent command of Microsoft Excel, as well as strong interpersonal skills, and an interest in capital markets.
- Using technology-based fraud monitoring/detection tools and reports, to monitor/analyze account activity for potential fraud and illegal activity.
- Assists in the technical due diligence process.
- Reporting to the Director, Investor Relations, this position is responsible for supporting both the Investor…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.