You refined by:
Toronto, ON (undo)
- Reporting to the Manager Fraud and Security, the Fraud and Security Analyst is responsible for executing the daily tasks associated with the detection and…
Canada Guaranty Mortgage Insurance Company
- Canada Guaranty is currently seeking an Underwriting Support Analyst to join our growing National Underwriting Team.
- Posting Date: *December 31, 2019.
$31.62 - $33.48 an hour
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time…
- Strong technical/computer and analytical skills, including high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint;
- The incumbent’s mandate is to provide exceptional service…
$43.10 - $47.25 an hour
- Extensive experience working with financial and accounting systems, system controls, and computer software applications e.g. SAP, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel,…
Energy Profiles Limited
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel to complete an array of data mining, modelling and analysis activities is expected.
- Key elements of the role are:
$40.85 - $44.76 an hour
- Experience using Excel, Access and related data analysis software (e.g. SPSS) to manage electronic databases and manipulate data, as well as experience using…
Rothschild & Co
- The Toronto and Washington DC offices operate as a single team and focus on deals in the metals and mining space.
- Experience, Skills and Competencies Required.
- We are seeking a Business Analyst that will be instrumental in analyzing, validating, and drawing conclusions from automotive market data.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, PowerPoint and Excel.
- We are currently looking for a Entry Level Data Processing Analyst in our Toronto…
- Support and help build out the technical roadmap for the platforms by understanding the industry trends, competitor landscape and overall solution given by the…
- Basic use of Microsoft Office (Word, excel, outlook), with basic computer skills.
- Bachelor of Science/Geology degree or College diploma in a related science -…
$74,041 a year
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook); SAP systems (FIS and HRIS) or comparable accounting systems.
WP Osborne Executive Search Inc.
- The Opportunity – Investment Analyst, Canadian Multi-Family *.
- Prepare and analyst investment data for strategic review;
- Review of due diligence materials;
- Build Excel templates that are clean, efficient, and user-friendly using multiple sources of data.
- The Category Analyst works to develop category review,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.