$100,000 - $115,000 a year
- Develop technical requirements for securing technology, applications, and networks.
- Focus on Information Security standards and technology architecture.
$80,000 a year
- Interpret, analyze and recommend solutions for IT infrastructure components such as Local Area Network, Municipal Area Network and Wide Area Network (LAN/MAN…
- The Reporting Analyst is primarily responsible of ensuring current and future report solutions and BI applications are maintained, updated and kept relevant as…
- Analyze, design, deliver, and implement analytic development projects, with the use of RBC’s analytics tools.
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and…
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Coordinates the management of databases; ensures alignment and integration of data in…
- Type of Employment: Term (14 months).
- Date Posted: 10th Feb, 2020.
- We are currently looking to fill the position of HR Systems Analyst for a 14 month term…
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Assist in verifying test results for all in house system enhancements.
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- To be able to provide solutions and support during production problems.
- Proficient using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Track and input daily transactions and work closely with the Accounting and…
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Killam Apartment REIT, based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is one of Canada’s largest residential landlords, owning,…
- You will be part of our campus program to gain the skills and knowledge needed to take on roles similar to the description listed below.
- The ability to work with a suite of Microsoft products (ie. excel).
- What can you expect in this role?
- Work with the Advanced Analytics team and Business…
- Ability to read and evaluate design specifications with a view to providing gap analysis, technical design improvements, and other technical feedback.
- --Planning for requirements and testing approach and activities.
- Your expertise is a Senior Business Analyst with expertise working in large enterprise…
- NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Healthcare Application & Data Analyst to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.