You refined by:
Edmonton, AB (undo)
Canada ICI Capital Corporation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including an expert level knowledge in Excel.
- Experience utilizing Business Intelligence tools (eg. Power BI, Tableau) is an…
- Testing: coordinate user acceptance testing, development of test scripts and sign-off processes; directly participate in system testing and assist in the…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Technical support: 3 years (Preferred).
- Experience withWindows desktop and server supportand networking.
- We are currently seeking a full-time Help Desk Analyst…
- Providing support with daily verification of documentation and management control along with implementation and use of technical tools.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Oracle experience is an asset.
- As a Business Analyst you will perform both recurring and ad hoc…
$75,044 - $93,777 a year
- Solid technical financial planning and analysis experience, having seen/participated in periodic planning cycles in the past.
- Key Objectives for Analyst- Corporate Banking:
- This supports the bank’s long-term strategy of establishing and maintaining long term relationships with…
$61,680 - $102,800 a year
- Performs investment research, portfolio design, and risk management.
- Proficiency with Bloomberg and/or other portfolio management tools.
- The PMO Analyst will work with multiple stakeholders including finance, accounts payable, technical teams, functional managers, contracts and procurement teams.
$62,877 - $87,627 a year
- As an essential member of a small team, the Risk Analyst is responsible for staying informed of activities and initiatives within the unit and assuming critical…
- Computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Responsible for order and inventory accuracy in the SAP ERP system for breweries and Distribution…
$61,558 - $66,324 a year
- Edmonton (Alberta), Vancouver (British Columbia), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Miramichi (New Brunswick), Moncton (New Brunswick), Shediac (New Brunswick), Halifax …
- LABORATORY ANALYST 1 – Petroleum (Afternoon Shift).
- As an LABORATORY ANALYST 1, your main responsibilities are:
- Bureau Veritas is looking for a:
- The Data Analyst will support the evolving design of the data warehouse and assist in the development of dashboards and interfaces that interact with the…
- Design, build, test, and document automation solutions.
- 2 to 4 years of programming experience working with source control, complex applications, web…
Apero Solutions Inc.
- We are looking for an individual to work with our development team on software design, testing and assisting in release coordination.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.