You refined by:
- Superior PC literacy specifically EXCEL spreadsheets, ideally a superior knowledge of macros and Windows applications.
- What do you need to succeed?
- Design, document, and implement test automation so there is broad functional test coverage.
- Experience in Test Driven Design and Agile delivery.
- Experience using MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio and Tableau.
- Elicit requirements and provide solutions for data quality standards and controls deliverables.
- Strong familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint.
- WM Analytics is part of WM Product and Strategy team, with the mandate of empowering Wealth Management to make…
- Very good documentation skills including but not limited to Technical Design Document, Extract Agreements between source and target data owners, Data Mapping,…
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Excel, VBA and SQL.
- Knowledge of RBC’s operating platforms and accounting systems; including eGL and related sub…
- In this Business Analyst – 6 month contract role, you will act as a key member of the Insurance IFRS 17 Project team you will be responsible to support the…
- Proven technical and analytical skills.
- A successful Global Markets Co-op Analyst may join one of the following businesses: Fixed Income, Currencies &…
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills.
- The roles also works with our partners in HR and IT to consult, analyze, recommend, document and implement…
- Summer internship: Junior Analyst, Investment Strategy.
- Work with the macro research team to accumulate, organize and analyze data.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.