- Analyze technical documents to extract requirements, scenarios and test cases, then document everything in the test tool.
- Run tests in the integrated solution.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with proficiency in pivot tables and formulas (e.g. V-Lookup, SUMIFS etc.) including exposure to VBA.
- Produce documents for each testing operation (goals, test case, expected results, schedule, etc.).
- Very good aptitude for working in a computerized Windows…
- Participate in the development of the specific testing strategy for Ariel software configuration and new developments;
- Capacité de comprendre et d'utiliser les outils technologiques actuels et avoir une très bonne connaissance de Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience with CRM, payroll, accounting, or ECM solutions will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in information technology;
- Knowledge of test automation platforms.
- Quality Assurance Analyst - Integrated Reporting Solutions.
- Have a good knowledge of SQL Server databases.
- Take part in the establishment and review of new solutions with business solutions architects, functional experts and the development team.
- Have a good spirit of synthesis and a great ease in understanding, systematizing and popularizing technical concepts;
- Experience in PowerBI is an asset;
- Experience supporting MS Office suite and tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) in a networked PC environment with Windows.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.