You refined by:
Morneau Shepell (undo)
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and Power Point.
- What does a Health & Benefits Analyst DO?
- Advanced Excel and data mining skills.
- Strong technical, computer system abilities.
- Toronto, Ontario (Don Mills & Eglinton).
- Analyze technical documents to extract requirements, scenarios and test cases, then document everything in the test tool.
- Run tests in the integrated solution.
- Experience supporting MS Office suite and tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) in a networked PC environment with Windows.
- A good understanding of personal computers and software particularly MS Word and Excel.
- Morneau Shepell can provide clarity among plan options and take the…
- Knowledge of test automation platforms.
- Quality Assurance Analyst - Integrated Reporting Solutions.
- Have a good knowledge of SQL Server databases.
- Perform unit testing and validate regression testing results related to software updates;
- Provide direct support for general and functional questions to end…
- Experience with CRM, payroll, accounting, or ECM solutions will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in information technology;
- Participate in the development of the specific testing strategy for Ariel software configuration and new developments;
- Work in Microsoft Office Excel and Access to manipulate and manage complex data files.
- Above-average capability using Microsoft Office Excel and Access.
- Have a good spirit of synthesis and a great ease in understanding, systematizing and popularizing technical concepts;
- Experience in PowerBI is an asset;
- A passion for technology and desire to learn new technologies.
- Write automation scripts for package deployments and regression test suites.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.