You refined by:
Best Buy Canada (undo)
- 1-2 years’ experience using Visio, process flow design.
- Advanced data analysis tools (Excel, VBA, etc.).
- At a high level, this role responsible for monitoring,…
- You will have the opportunity to work with the team on complex technical problems and implement solutions as you manage and support our enterprise scale Linux…
- Validating results during user acceptance testing and system acceptance testing.
- Delivering functional and technical design documents for the team to use when…
- You are very comfortable working with MS Office (World, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- This is where YOU come in.
- What YOUR day to day will look like.
- Lead the continuous improvement of data quality and integrity, providing new perspectives on existing solutions.
- As a Digital Marketing Analyst you will….
- Be an expert in various forms of data sources including transactional data, customer behaviour, and Voice of Customer, using analytical tools such as Adobe…
- Design and document test scenarios and test cases.
- Participate in requirements gathering, analysis and test design.
- Create and maintain test data repository.
- You have worked with Identity and Access Administration, Desktop Deployment, File and Print Servers, Desktop and Virtualization, Application Packaging, Mobile…
- Moderate to advanced Excel skills.
- The Merchandise Analyst supports the Merchandise Manager within one of our buying teams.
- Develop, implement, and maintain interactive reporting solutions for monitoring and analyzing business performance, using both enterprise BI software (Qlik,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.