- Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint).
- Facilitate, co-ordinate and collaborate with the business areas to identify and address policy implementation issues…
- Job Segment: Business Intelligence, Testing, Data Analyst, Technology, Data.
- Identify opportunities for improving analytical tools and present possible…
$44.08 an hour
- Technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and.
- Interdisciplinary team members supporting Meditech…
$63,615 - $68,969 a year
- Acts as a key technical resource to support knowledge transfer requests from RKM staff, other TRCA groups/committees, including: preparation of specific…
- Experience using remote access software to troubleshoot remote systems and servers.
- A lot of end-user facing interaction.
$64,000 - $74,000 a year
- Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Crystal Reports and MS Access.
- REPORTS TO: National Operations Support Manager.
- LOCATION: Brampton, Ontario (Westcreek Blvd Location).
- Ø Provide Excel training and work with staff to find efficiencies.
- Ø Work experience in data-mining with knowledge of MS Access, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
$24.18 - $32.25 an hour
- Participate in data quality control and contribute to novel data analyses using computational tools.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree (e.g…
- A candidate with the following values will excel in this role:
- Basic knowledge of technology in the retail sector.
- The Role Includes (but Is Not Limited To).
- Medium to advanced MS Excel knowledge and VB scripting.
- Support Production for any ad-hoc or scheduled task in terms configuration set-up, test requests,…
- Intermediate to advanced level of skills with Microsoft Office applications including: Outlook, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Manitoulin Transport is looking for a Rate Analyst/Rate Auditor for their Head Office in Gore Bay, ON.
- Examines previously entered freight bill information for…
- A degree in statistics, social or behavioral sciences, or formal technical training in a relevant field (e.g., psychology, data mining, mathematics, computer…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction, the Business Analyst will be focused…
$45,000 - $56,000 a year
- Database design (SQL Server) and SQL Reporting Services.
- Database Design (SQL Server) and SQL Reporting: 2 years (Preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.