- Reporting to the Manager Fraud and Security, the Fraud and Security Analyst is responsible for executing the daily tasks associated with the detection and…
- Intermediate to advanced level of skills with Microsoft Office applications including: Outlook, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office is a necessity.
- Duties and Responsibilities – Retail Link & Excel: *.
- Generate scripts for promotional activity.
- Work with operations, sales, other analysts, and rate auditors to invoice the customer rates that are competitive but fair.
- What we can do for you:
- Our analysts apply a scientific approach to market monitoring.
- Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for an Entry-Level Market Research Analyst to join…
- Computer literate to a working skills level – proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Determine problem laneways and offer possible solutions.
$40.85 - $44.76 an hour
- Experience using Excel, Access and related data analysis software (e.g. SPSS) to manage electronic databases and manipulate data, as well as experience using…
- With your strong passion for quantitative analysis and high level of expertise in Excel (and other internal systems), you will establish new and innovative ways…
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate and present complex solutions at all…
Rothschild & Co
- The Toronto and Washington DC offices operate as a single team and focus on deals in the metals and mining space.
- Experience, Skills and Competencies Required.
$47,729 - $140,700 a year
- If contacted in relation to a job opportunity or testing, you should advise the Public Service Commission or the departmental official in a timely fashion of…
- + Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office : Word, Excel and Outlook.
- + Advanced/proficient Excel skills and experience is preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, PowerPoint and Excel.
- We are currently looking for a Entry Level Data Processing Analyst in our Toronto…
$57,587 - $74,746 a year
- Coordinating or leading project teams to design, implement, test and review changes to business processes, procedures and systems,.
The Hill Companies
- Assemble data from multiple sources, conduct analysis, perform research on best practices, design documents & reports, and implement analytical solutions.
- A degree in statistics, social or behavioral sciences, or formal technical training in a relevant field (e.g., psychology, data mining, mathematics, computer…
- Manitoulin Transport is looking for a Rate Analyst/Rate Auditor for their Head Office in Gore Bay, ON.
- Examines previously entered freight bill information for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.