Analyst jobs in Mirabel, QC
- Offer a high level of customer service for users with various degrees of functional and technical proficiency;
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction;
- 2+ years as Digital Forensics Incident Response analyst and/or Cyber Threat Intelligence analyst;
- The Security Analyst (Digital Forensics and Incident Response)…
- Proven experience in the field of Web Analytics (Tag Management System, Tracking solutions, Enterprise Data connection) and more generally Digital Marketing …
- Analyze statistical data and prepare analytical documents for internal use: use proprietary tools, reporting platforms (tables, SQL, Excel, etc.).
- Ubisoft Entertainment Inc. is looking for a Security Analyst (Game Security) to work in coordination with various teams and tackle IT Security challenges that…
- Direct the gathering of requirements for applying technology and business solutions to satisfy corporate needs;
- Participate in the Business Analyst community;
- Mastery of Excel (understanding of Tableau, an asset).
- Develop tools and dashboards to improve revenue tracking + provide production teams with visibility on…
- Actively participate in the integration testing and UAT phases (define the test plan, follow up,);
- The position is to be filled in the Enterprise Business…
- The incumbent will analyse, recommend, develop & maintain data solutions and interact with Technical Leads, Programmers, Business Analysts, Security Team, IT …
- ETL Tools: Informatica or SSIS or IBM Datastage or other major ETL solutions.
- More than 3 years on designing and developing datawarehouse solutions on :
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.