Analyst jobs in Mirabel, QC
You refined by:
- Use proprietary tools, reporting platforms (tables, SQL, Excel, etc.).
- Want to develop tools, be creative in the design and use of new data collection…
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met and to oversee tool…
- Work with the architects to develop integrated processes and technology solutions;
- The Business Analyst works within teams to identify and transform business…
- The incumbent will analyse, recommend, develop & maintain data solutions and interact with Technical Leads, Programmers, Business Analysts, Security Team, IT …
- More than 3 years on designing and developing datawarehouse solutions on :
- Informatica or SSIS or IBM Datastage or other major ETL solutions.
- Designing and developing Data Warehouse solutions on any major database engine – TERADATA or SQL Server or Oracle, etc.
- Working experience with ETL tools:
- The Risk Management Analyst (Crisis Management) works in coordination with all production and services teams, and other security relays to ensure the coherent…
- He/she will act as a coach for corporate security analysts by leveraging his experience and expertise.
- Manage Deployment & Change management communications with…
- Is looking for a Security Analyst (Game Security) to work in coordination with various teams and tackle IT Security challenges that are unique to the…
- The Technical Support Analyst offers second level.
- Internship in IT or 1-3 years of experience as a Technical Support Analyst.
- Ability to work under stress.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.