Analyst jobs in Mirabel, QC
You refined by:
- 2+ years as Digital Forensics Incident Response analyst and/or Cyber Threat Intelligence analyst;
- The Security Analyst (Digital Forensics and Incident Response)…
- Work and innovate with the development team on a daily basis, offering original analytical and technical expertise on our game data and products to create…
- The Risk Management Analyst (Crisis Management) works in coordination with all production and services teams, and other security relays to ensure the coherent…
- Proven experience in the field of Web Analytics (Tag Management System, Tracking solutions, Enterprise Data connection) and more generally Digital Marketing …
- Is looking for a Security Analyst (Game Security) to work in coordination with various teams and tackle IT Security challenges that are unique to the…
- Use proprietary tools, reporting platforms (tables, SQL, Excel, etc.).
- Want to develop tools, be creative in the design and use of new data collection…
- Work with the architects to develop integrated processes and technology solutions;
- The Business Analyst works within teams to identify and transform business…
- The Technical Support Analyst offers second level.
- Internship in IT or 1-3 years of experience as a Technical Support Analyst.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Ton rôle en tant que Data Analyst sera d’apporter ton expertise et tes compétences analytiques et techniques à nos équipes multidisciplinaires regroupant des…
- Designing and developing Data Warehouse solutions on any major database engine – TERADATA or SQL Server or Oracle, etc.
- Working experience with ETL tools:
Be the first to see new Analyst jobs in Mirabel, QC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.