Analyst jobs in Mirabel, QC
- Participate in the development of the specific testing strategy for Ariel software configuration and new developments;
- Support the administrative assistant and analysts in the department (employee file management, filing, finding and checking data, etc.).
- Succeeding as an Analyst, Data Modeler, will require the following core qualifications and skills :
- Expertise in SSIS or other ETL technology an asset.
- Occasionally perform junior level security analyst duties (alerts monitoring, and follow related incident response processes and protocols).
- Take part in the establishment and review of new solutions with business solutions architects, functional experts and the development team.
- Analyze technical documents to extract requirements, scenarios and test cases, then document everything in the test tool.
- Report to team manager on test status.
- Experience with CRM, payroll, accounting, or ECM solutions will be considered an asset.
- To succeed as a Business Analyst Development, will require the core…
- You will provide 1st level support to internal users and external clients in their use of our websites (employees) and administrative tools to administer their…
- Business Analyst - Integrated Reporting/Business Intelligence.
- A successful Business Analyst - Integrated Reporting/Business Intelligence requires the following…
- In depth expertise in Excel, Macros, and database management.
- Create all last minute meeting requests, for example senior management visits, company changes…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.