Analyst jobs in Mirabel, QC
You refined by:
Morneau Shepell (undo)
- Analyze technical documents to extract requirements, scenarios and test cases, then document everything in the test tool.
- Report to team manager on test status.
- Occasionally perform junior level security analyst duties (alerts monitoring, and follow related incident response processes and protocols).
- Act as a technical expert in the implementation, design, maintenance and user support for the intranet of the pension administration department;
- In depth expertise in Excel, Macros, and database management.
- Create all last minute meeting requests, for example senior management visits, company changes…
- You will work with talented and passionate professionals who range from Business Analysts, Developers, QA Specialists, Project Managers, Solution Designers and…
- Ability to understand and use current technology tools and have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- A very good understanding of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Access;
- The successful candidate for the Actuarial Analyst position will have the following…
- Champion of the established enterprise wide process for Release and Change management for the Portfolio, and participate in Change Approval Board (CAB) meetings…
- Proactively collaborate with implementation teams to propose optimal solutions to clients;
- You will work with talented and passionate professionals who range…
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design techniques.
- You will work with talented and passionate professionals who range from Business Analysts, Developers, QA…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.