Analyst jobs in Mirabel, QC
You refined by:
Morneau Shepell (undo)
17 jobs found within 50 km of Mirabel, QC
No jobs found within 25 km of Mirabel, QC
- Participate in the development of the specific testing strategy for Ariel software configuration and new developments;
- Experience with pension plan administration or with solutions such as CRM, payroll or accounting solutions would be considered an asset;
- Produce documents for each testing operation (goals, test case, expected results, schedule, etc.).
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, the QA Analyst is…
- Business Analyst - Integrated Reporting/Business Intelligence.
- A successful Business Analyst - Integrated Reporting/Business Intelligence requires the following…
- You will provide 1st level support to internal users and external clients in their use of our websites (employees) and administrative tools to administer their…
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel an asset.
- Working with several different teams at Morneau Shepell, the Project Controller will assist with the execution and daily…
- Act as a technical expert in the implementation, design, maintenance and user support for the intranet of the pension administration department;
- Experience with CRM, payroll, accounting, or ECM solutions will be considered an asset.
- To succeed as a Business Analyst Development, will require the core…
- Occasionally perform junior level security analyst duties (alerts monitoring, and follow related incident response processes and protocols).
- Support the administrative assistant and analysts in the department (employee file management, filing, finding and checking data, etc.).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.