Analyst jobs in Mirabel, QC
You refined by:
CAE Inc. (undo)
- Computer literacy with experience in Excel, Access, Word.
- Connaissances en informatique, incluant de l'expérience avec Excel, Access, Word.
- As an Inventory Management Analyst, your role will be to determine the inventory strategy to achieve the target service level while minimizing the inventory…
- In this role, the Financial Analyst I will be responsible to:
- As captured in our overarching value "One CAE" (one passionate and inclusive team), we’re proud to…
- Develop all required support documentation and training material for users.
- Manage the monthly release solution development, test, documentation, training and…
- Review technical documents intended for the public to avoid any compromising intellectual property disclosure;
- CAE thanks all applicants for their interest.
- They are required to work closely with the Content Creation team to identify GIS requirements, source the GIS data, present technical issues and analyze current…
- As captured in our overarching value "One CAE" (one passionate and inclusive team), we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc.).
- Plays a key role in the annual merit process (updates of the data, testing, coordination with all…
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior analysts and fosters a collaborative team…
- Configure systems settings and options, plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing, and create specifications for systems to meet business…
Be the first to see new Analyst jobs in Mirabel, QC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.