Analyst jobs in Coquitlam, BC
North Vancouver, BC
Lower Mainland, BC
New Westminster, BC
Analyst jobs nationwide
- Strong computer competency with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Manage multiple small projects and/or manage specific sections of large projects…
- Robust knowledge of Excel (Vlookups and Pivots), working with and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Being a self-starter, you’ll efficiently and accurately…
New Value Solutions
- Design of Orders to Scheduling and Scheduling to Orders.
- Working with SchApptBook and Sch Tools: 1 year (Preferred).
- Build using Cerner Millenium SchTools.
- Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.
- Participation in and compliance to QMS.
$72,128 a year
- Support: Development Services on regulatory policy for the UBC Vancouver campus; Community Development to coordinate the complex and evolving set of agreements…
- Running a business is all about making intelligent decisions, powered by accurate information.
- As a Transaction Advisory Services Analyst, you’ll help make that…
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and Excel dashboards.
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset.
$38.89 an hour
- Researches and evaluates various technological solutions; recommends new/ revised service delivery options, technologies, products and services to ensure IMITS…
$70,943 - $84,719 a year
- Ability to set up database systems that support the optimal use of enterprise level reporting tools.
- Ability to design database and data warehouse applications…
$41.82 - $49.49 an hour
- Strong knowledge or skill in using computer software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, GIS and graphic design software.
- Affiliation: CUPE 15 Non Pks.
- Good computer skills: MS Word and Excel.
- Testing includes: environmental monitoring, raw material, finished product and stability samples using an array of…
$36.45 - $43.04 an hour
- Researching and preparing content for technical studies, draft policies, reports, presentations, public notifications, engagement materials, project website,…
- Strong to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Analyze current business processes to identify possible efficiencies and design new operating procedures based on…
- Only candidates currently living in the lower mainland of BC, within commuting distance of downtown Vancouver, will be considered.
- Looking for marketing analyst with a background in loyalty, crm and data.
- This is a contract role that reports to the marketing and communications, working…
- Intermediate skills in Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Analyzing all aspects of a situation to gain thorough insight to making decisions and identifying key components…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.