You refined by:
Saint John, NB
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Proficiency in MS office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Identify exceptions and recommend solutions.
- Liaise with SME to determine the best solutions.
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
$67,671 - $84,523 a year
- Experience in research, design, development and delivery of presentations to audiences.
- Technical writing skills with experience in defining, documenting,…
- Degree or 2 year College or Technical Institute Diploma in Information Technology.
- Providing training/support to users of system tools.
Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District Board
$64,690 - $80,786 a year
- Under the direction of the Manager, ICT Central Systems and Network Support, the Technical Analyst – Telephony is responsible for the management of the…
- This person will have an integral role in synthesizing requirements based on SME/stakeholder input, user experience best practices, corporate design templates,…
- Conduct testing during the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase of Indirect Lending projects.
- Superior proficiency and expertise in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word…
- Experience in creating, analyzing, developing and the related communications with customers regarding patient data and/or decision support tools is required;
$40.85 - $44.76 an hour
- Experience using Excel, Access and related data analysis software (e.g. SPSS) to manage electronic databases and manipulate data, as well as experience using…
- Write test documentation, prepare test plans, define and create test cases/scripts, automate testing.
- Projects generally employ agile methodologies and will…
$33.59 - $40.89 an hour
- Experience with database design, development and management including Oracle, SQL Server, Geodatabase and MS Access.
- Ministry: 016 Highways and Infrastructure.
$34.48 - $37.48 an hour
- Reporting to the Program Manager, Human Services Integration and under the guidance and direction of senior staff, is responsible for research, analysis,…
Region of Durham
$38.14 an hour
- Sound knowledge of government guidelines and legislation, in particular MFIPPA and PHIPA, technical, industry and professional records and information…
$62,631 - $87,564 a year
- Technical Expertise and Project Management.
- You can work with technical experts and management to develop and enhance deliverables.
- In this job, you will:
- The Crime Analyst 2 position specializes in the design and development of data collection strategies, techniques and methods and the application of analytical…
- Strong computer skills, highly proficient with MS office and Excel skills, with advanced working knowledge on customized excel reporting, pivot tables and…
$66,716 - $96,133 a year
- You have knowledge of research methodology and tools to collect data for analysis for the development of solutions.
- What can I expect to do in this role?
$35,804 a year
- Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Medical, Claims, Accounts Receivable, Database, Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology.
- What’s in it for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.