You refined by:
Technical Action Group Inc.
$44,000 - $50,000 a year
- Exchange and Office 365 solutions.
- Post secondary education in technology studies.
- Installation of new hardware or exchange defective components on servers and…
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, charting).
- Active Industrial Solutions is currently recruiting a JUNIOR DATA ANALYST, to work in the Operations…
- O Knowledge of complex MS Excel is a must.
- The candidate for this position will be expected to establish and reinforce analytical processes, provide daily…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction, the Business Analyst will be focused…
- Basic knowledge of SQL query syntax (selects, filters, joins), and the ability to design, code, test, and aggregate SQL queries on the databases.
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Office; Advanced Excel; Outlook) - ability to do VLOOKUPs and pivot tables.
- BrightPath Early Learning (Brightpath) operates and…
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including exceptional skills with Excel, Access and other analytical tools.
$82,410 - $96,824 a year
- Considerable experience in assisting organizations in analyzing and implementing organizational design, including business process design, drafting…
$40.85 - $44.76 an hour
- Experience using Excel, Access and related data analysis software (e.g. SPSS) to manage electronic databases and manipulate data, as well as experience using…
$90,000 - $108,000 a year
- The Department of Infrastructure (INF) provides high quality services to the public and Government of the Northwest Territories’ (GNWT) departments, boards and…
- 1-2 years of experience using Excel and SQL.
- Create and design dashboards to display business insights.
- CY Beyond is launching a new project that requires…
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, PowerPoint and Excel.
- We are currently looking for a Entry Level Data Processing Analyst in our Toronto…
- Identify, analyze, and document issues and defects found in new and existing technology platforms through testing and/or ongoing user support processes.
- As a Business Analyst in Strategic Products and Initiatives you’ll join an Agile Scrum team and help design strategic solutions for our Business users.
$75,912 - $92,367 a year
- Advanced computer skills utilizing statistical programs and MS Office software such as Access, Excel,.
- Position: Analyst, Performance Measurement and Reporting.
- Advanced command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (working knowledge of MS Access an asset), with the ability and desire to learn new applications (e.g.,…
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Reporting into our Vice President Innovation and Sustainability, this position is…
- A degree in statistics, social or behavioral sciences, or formal technical training in a relevant field (e.g., psychology, data mining, mathematics, computer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.