Amazon Data Services Can, Inc. $82,800 jobs
- Solid expertise in data structures and algorithms.
- Creating reliable, scalable and high performance services and architectures require exceptional technical…
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- You will work on amazing new technologies that will…
- Ability to influence others with data driven arguments.
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements.
- As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you will -.
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Lucene/SOLR or Storm…
- Experience building and operating highly scalable, high availability services.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented , data structures,…
- As a successful data scientist, you are an analytical problem solver who enjoys diving into data, is excited about investigations and algorithms, can multi-task…
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
- Measure and report on artist and Amazon KPIs.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Python for Data manipulation and Data Visualization.
- Develop improvements and invent new ways to manipulate and mine data…
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Personal traits not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Deep technical expertise and strong problem-solving and data analysis skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.