Amazon Data Services Can, Inc. $100,600 jobs
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Python for Data manipulation and Data Visualization.
- Develop improvements and invent new ways to manipulate and mine data…
- Personal traits not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Deep technical expertise and strong problem-solving and data analysis skills.
- The Pick UI team owns the user interfaces and back-end services used by Amazon associates to accurately and efficiently retrieve items from inventory to fulfill…
- As a successful data scientist, you are an analytical problem solver who enjoys diving into data, is excited about investigations and algorithms, can multi-task…
- Our intention is to reduce cognitive load on the Customer Service Associates while resolving customer issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong distributed systems and web services and implementation experience.
- Security is an important consideration for customers moving to the cloud, and Amazon…
- Expertise in service oriented architecture.
- Solid expertise in data structures and algorithms.
- You will build new software services and tools from scratch and…
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can…
- Experience synthesizing and presenting data to upper management – providing strategic recommendations.
- 7+ years of Technical Program Management experience in…
- Amazon is seeking a Product Manager to support Prime Video’s Live Sports program.
- Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.