Amazon Data Services Can, Inc. jobs
- Documents and compiles all observations and data obtained from testing as per established SOPs and good documentation practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for performing general cleaning duties inside and outside of Apotex facilities as assigned.
- Areas inside the building include offices, washrooms,…
- We’re looking for strong, reliable and creative Electrical Instrumentation Technician to join our team.
- *Please note, this is a continental shift**.
- In partnership with the GAPI Global Supply Chain, GAPI Global Technical and Global Direct Procurement teams, this role is responsible for ensuring that the…
- Responsible for ensuring root cause analysis is conducted on investigations for Apotex OSD in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Reviews lab results for compliance to validation protocol acceptance criteria, updates the appropriate tracking and filing systems, communicates results for…
- Provide Quality support and oversight of manufacturing areas to ensure compliance with Apotex Quality Systems requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- The Production Project Leader is responsible for initiatives to improve production safety, quality, capacity, reliability, cost per 1000 dosages, customer…
- Resolve senior level or complex technical service issues with internal customers and formulates recommendations.
- Strong working knowledge of PLC’s, MES, SAP.
- Results and customer service oriented, pursues work with energy and drive.
- Manufactures product as per customer and company requirements while working within a…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.