Amazon Data Services Can, Inc. jobs
You refined by:
Toronto, ON (undo)
AMZN CAN Fulfillment Svcs, ULC (undo)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Python for Data manipulation and Data Visualization.
- Develop improvements and invent new ways to manipulate and mine data…
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
- Measure and report on artist and Amazon KPIs.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Personal traits not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Deep technical expertise and strong problem-solving and data analysis skills.
- Experience building and operating highly scalable, high availability services.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented , data structures,…
- Our intention is to reduce cognitive load on the Customer Service Associates while resolving customer issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Security is an important consideration for customers moving to the cloud, and Amazon Cognito helps customers secure some of the most critical data including…
- Experience with web services and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) a plus.
- Eagerness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of customer service…
- Expertise in service oriented architecture.
- Solid expertise in data structures and algorithms.
- You will build new software services and tools from scratch and…
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.