Amazon Data Services Can, Inc. jobs
You refined by:
AMZN CAN Fulfillment Svcs, ULC (undo)
- As Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading a talented team of engineers in the design, development, test and deployment of our Amazon…
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- TSO Logic is a proud new team within Amazon Web Services (AWS) Migration Services.
- As a QAE II, you will also get multiple opportunities to show your leadership…
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to extract and synthesize data in order to make data-backed business decisions.
- Amazon is an equal opporuntiy employer.
- Highly analytical: You solve problems in ways that can be backed up with verifiable data.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
- What is Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)?
- The Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) team.
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) leverages Amazon's global fulfillment and customer…
- Experience building and operating large-scale online services and fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- The systems we build manage huge numbers of databases and…
- The AWS Relational Database Services (RDS) Platform team is seeking expert developers interested in creating the next generation of developer-centric tools and…
- Experience with warehouse or distribution center services.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service driven environment.
- Jusqu'à 25 % de voyages (domestiques).
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.