Alma Mater Society of Ubc jobs
- 2 years relevant experience, including, but not limited to, serving as Policy Advisor or Government Relations Officer to a student society, with experience in…
- We’re recruiting for full time, part time and casual Catering Delivery Drivers to join our Conferences & Catering Team and help create a memorable…
- We run 9 food establishments and a Conferences & Catering operation, which generate revenue to support our student programs and initiatives.
$18 an hour
- Reports to: Building Operations Manager.
- Works as a duty manager when scheduled.
- Carry out daily mechanical checks and note things such as: broken,…
- Reports to: 1st Cook and/or Outlet Manager.
- Employee status: Full time, Permanent, Hourly.
- The Alma Mater Society of UBC is a non-profit organization that is…
- The 3rd cook is responsible for the day to day kitchen operation including but not limited to preparing and executing menus according to the AMS recipes.
- Reports to: * Jr Sous Chef and/or Outlet Manager.
- Hours per week: * up to 37.5, outlet is open Monday - Friday.
- Reviews prep lists and catering BEOs.
- Hours per week: Full time or part time hours available.
- We’re recruiting for Full Time, Part-time and Casual Event Lead to join our Conferences & Catering…
- Hours per week: up to 37.5, Monday to Friday daytime shifts.
- The 1st Cook is responsible for the day to day kitchen operation including but not limited to…
- Reports to: * Chef de Cuisine.
- Supervises: * 1st Cook, 2nd Cook, 3rd Cook, Kitchen helper.
- Hours per week: * up to 37.5.
- Red seal certification is an asset.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.