Alberta jobs in Aldersyde, AB
You refined by:
The University of Calgary (undo)
- Excellent understanding of Alberta Employment Standards Codes, CRA and Service Canada regulations and Acts.
- Accurate interpretation, calculation and processing…
- Current employee with Alberta Public Laboratories (APL).
- Current employee at the Alberta Children's Hospital Laboratory (preferred).
- The Department of Computer Science (CPSC) at the University of Calgary seeks outstanding candidates for a tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level…
$50,000 a year
- Two years with potential for extension.
- The Charbonneau Cancer Institute in the Cumming School of Medicine at the University of Calgary is accepting…
- There will be occasional travel within Alberta, valid driver's license and vehicle required.
- The Office of Distributed Learning and Rural Initiatives in the…
- Liaise regularly with the Alberta Students Executive Council, Council of Alberta University Students and Alberta Graduate Provincial Advocacy Council.
- This position will be the lead for all community engagement work for the Libin Cardiovascular Institute of Alberta.
- Facilitation certification is an asset.
$17.89 an hour
- Research assistants must have their own transportation to and from the Alberta Children's Hospital and the clinics.
- Staff will be paid at $17.89 per hour.
- Reporting to the Principal Investigator, this position is focused on how the large-scale implementation of MaaS (at the expense of personally owned vehicles)…
- The School of Languages, Linguistics, Literatures and Cultures in the Faculty of Arts invites applications for a Sessional Instructor to teach the following…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.