Air Charter Service $40,800 jobs
- Thorough understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulations, Federal Aviation Regulations, Air Transportation Regulations, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- We offer long term pay progression to recognize years of service as well as a company match Group RRSP for retirement planning.
- ATPL with 3000+ total time.
- Custom / Para Transit Services (ie: handyDART, Handibus).
- Provide superior customer service and assist with passenger questions/inquiries.
MAG Aerospace Canada
- Position Title: King Air – First Officer *.
- Preparation and post flight duties for assigned flight.
- Safety of aircraft and passengers for assigned flight.
$19 - $22 an hour
- Smith Transportation is seeking professional drivers to join our Charter Division.
- Current BC Class 1 or 2 Driver's License with Air Brake endorsement.
- Coordinating in-flight services (catering) on a per flight basis;
- Compiling base supplier contact information and specific charter requirements into Crew Flight…
MAG Aerospace Canada
- Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal Contract.
- Role of a Fire Detection Pilot: *.
- C337 Pilots are hired and trained in April each year and support our Fire and…
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Transwest Air is currently looking for a Full Time Saab 340 Captain to join its growing team in…
- About MAG Aerospace Canada (Formerly Discovery Air Fire Services): .
- Employment Type: Seasonal, Full-time (Approx. March - October).
- What’s in it for you?*.
- Organize and prioritize service needs and delivery of service.
- Operate related equipment including computers and spirometer, telehealth monitoring equipment and…
Air Charter Service
- Managing group charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report.
- IBOS data management (In-house charter management and CRM system).
- A high sense of urgency.
Anderson Air Ltd.
$45,000 a year
- Anderson Air is hiring a full-time Client Services Flight Coordinator to join our team!
- Full-time Client Services Flight Coordinator Position*.
Exclusive Bus Lines
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- Complete Long Haul Charters and Single Day Trips.
- Maintain a Class 1 or Class 2 with Air Brake Endorsements Licence and or Class 4 Licence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.