Air Charter Service $30,000 jobs
- The Engineering Department at Hamilton Health Sciences is an integral part of the support services, providing facilities maintenance services to all buildings,…
Upper Valley Aviation
$80,000 a year
- Experience in air medical operations, their regulatory requirements, and the implementation of air ambulance operations in an air charter is required.
$39.67 - $47.38 an hour
- Position Type: Permanent Full Time.
- The Supervisor, MOC & Planning will contribute to the success of our company’s vision by ensuring responsible, safe decision…
Chartright Air Inc.
- Efficiency & quality of technical services.
- Liaise with QA to ensure compliance with ADs and other special inspections, including service bulletins, are…
- Work closely with line service crew and pilots ensuring that all customer service needs are met;
- Maintain effective communication and coordination between…
- We offer long term pay progression to recognize years of service as well as a company match Group RRSP for retirement planning.
- ATPL with 3000+ total time.
- Plan and execute charter flights, as required.
- The Operations Duty Manager is responsible for ensuring schedule integrity is maintained for all of day-of…
- Compensation: We offer competitive compensation with long term pay progression to recognize years of service as well as a company match Group RRSP for…
- Must be safety and customer service oriented.
- The Facility Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for performing routine building maintenance inspections,…
Air Charter Service
- Managing executive charter bookings from inquiry to completion.
- Travel and the opportunity to fly on charter aircraft.
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Administer payroll system, affecting gains / deductions codes aligned with corporate general accounting charter.
- Collect and control & file different HR forms.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Actively solicit within the community for charter work and passengers for scheduled flights.
- Our ideal candidates are professional, personable, and safety-conscious.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of Flight Crew experience.
- UPDATE ALERT* Enerjet is seeking experienced Captains to fill our Flight Crew ground school for fall 2020!
- Our ideal candidates are professional, personable,…
- While operating School Bus vehicles we ensure our customers the highest quality of customer safety and satisfaction.
- Must be 21 years or older.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.