Air Charter Service jobs
You refined by:
Bella Coola Grizzly Tours Inc.
Bella Coola, BC
$2,000 - $2,400 a month
- Customer service/ Administrative Duties/ Tourism: 1 year (Preferred).
- Ensures housekeeping services are scheduled for checkout dates and vehicle cleaning.
Anderson Air Ltd.
$45,000 a year
- Anderson Air is hiring a full-time Client Services Flight Coordinator to join our team!
- Full-time Client Services Flight Coordinator Position*.
- Tour / Charter: 1 year (Preferred).
- Assist passengers and provide a high level of customer service.
- Class 1 or 2 with Q air brake endorcement drivers (Required)…
- Has excellent customer service skills.
- AS PART OF THE MULMER SERVICES TEAM, WE OFFER YOU: *.
- New buses with air conditioning and high back seating.
- Provide passenger check in for charters operations.
- Minimum two years’ experience in customer service.
- The Central Mountain Air team is growing and we are…
MAG Aerospace Canada
- Position Title: King Air – First Officer *.
- Preparation and post flight duties for assigned flight.
- Safety of aircraft and passengers for assigned flight.
- Ø Working with the Air Borealis team on developing new customer service initiatives and ideas;
- Air Borealis is currently seeking qualified applicants for…
- Providing exceptional guest service at all times.
- You have a Class 2 driver’s license with Air Brake Endorsement.
- Driving in a safe and non-aggressive manner.
- Provide consistent levels of superior customer service and satisfaction by anticipating customer needs and exceeding expectations in the provision of service.
- Thorough understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulations, Federal Aviation Regulations, Air Transportation Regulations, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Systems related to heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, electrical, instrumentation, plumbing and building.
- Union Code: CUPE 7800 Trades.
Air Charter Service
- Managing executive charter bookings from inquiry to completion.
- Travel and the opportunity to fly on charter aircraft.
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- The Inflight Supervisor assists in ensuring customer service by monitoring onboard service and overall Flight Attendant operational performance.
$54,399 - $66,185 a year
- Environment and Climate Change Canada - Meteorological Service of Canada, Radar and Upper Air.
- A charter flight arrives once a month bringing in fresh food and…
Exclusive Bus Lines
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- Complete Long Haul Charters and Single Day Trips.
- Maintain a Class 1 or Class 2 with Air Brake Endorsements Licence and or Class 4 Licence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.