Administrative Assistant $42,500 jobs
You refined by:
- Certificate or diploma in Administrative Assistant, Business Office, Business Administration or other related field of study.
- The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative duties in support of the Community Health and.
- Excellent customer service skills.
$28.67 - $35.21 an hour
- You are the Administrative Assistant to the department Manager and act as a resource to the entire staff.
- You will also provide a wide range of administrative…
$57,802 - $65,054 a year
- Under the general direction of the Assistant Director, Regional Offices Branch, and working closely with the National Education team, and other areas of the…
- Our Brandon office is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Office Administration team on a contract basis until May 29, 2020.
Vantage Airport Group
Fort St. John, BC
$25.55 an hour
- Reporting to the Manager, Programs and Regulatory Compliance, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting in the administering of the Airport’s…
$56,015 - $73,170 a year
- $56,015- $73,170 per annum for Administrative Assistant.
- $63, 325- $82,310 per annum for Executive Assistant.
- Office Name: 20 Bay Street.
$22 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Newcrest Red Chris Mining Limited has an opportunity for Administrative Assistants.
- Providing general administrative support for the mine.
$21.88 - $27.35 an hour
- Reporting to the Manager - Employee & Labour Relations, the Team Assistant is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the Manager and…
- General Administrative diploma is desired.
- As the Administrative Assistant supporting the Supervisor, Administrative Support and Albian operations team, you…
- We are currently looking for a proactive Senior Administrative Assistant to support our growing demands of our Business Development group in Kiewit Energy’s…
Town of Lynn Lake
Lynn Lake, MB
- The Town of Lynn Lake invites written applications for the position of Chief Administrative Officer.
- The CAO is the administrative head of the municipality…
$45,000 a year
- Office assistant: 1 year (Required).
- Responsible for tracking material in and out of the yard.
- Daily paperwork including camera log, transferring of materials,…
Perennia Food & Agriculture Inc.
- Administrative assistant: 5 years (Preferred).
- Reporting directly to the Executive Assistant to the CEO, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative…
Niagara Street Consulting
$47,000 - $51,000 a year
- Administrative assistant: 4 years (Preferred).
- The Administrative Assistant is an integral part of the team and is in a position of trust and integrity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Established in 1903, Sprott Shaw College is a private post-secondary institution with 16 government-designated campuses across British Columbia.