Administrative Assistant $42,500 jobs
North York, ON
Park Slope Eye
$32.50 an hour
- Accountable for patient safety, management of the environment of care, personnel, materials, and equipment, education of personnel and administrative duties.
Au & Associates Education Solutions
- Maintain databases and management information systems;
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form;
- Develops and tracks records and reports related to…
- BCIT’s School of Construction and the Environment is seeking a temporary, full-time (1.0 FTE) Administrative Assistant.
- Creates work requests when needed.
- All other administrative duties as required.
- As a full time, contract Administrative Assistant for RBC Dominion Securities you will play an important role in…
- We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team!
- As an integral member of the Child Health and Evaluative Science Program, the Administrative…
- The Administrative Assistant works in a team environment to provide confidential administrative support functions to the Administrator, Directors, and Nursing…
$23.12 - $27.24 an hour
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant within a clinical environment.
- The employee will frequently interact with other administrative…
- Administrative project support as required.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in an office administrative position.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Ensure that New Hire packages are complete prior to submission to HR.
- Ensure that all Field Tickets are approved, complete, processed on time, and sent to…
$22 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 7 months to less than 1 year.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Do you enjoy managing administrative and coordination activities within a fast-paced environment?
- In this role, you will be responsible for preparing service…
Perennia Food & Agriculture Inc.
- Reporting directly to the Executive Assistant to the CEO, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative and development support to specialist, management…
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our fantastic team!
- Perform clerical duties such as arranging for couriers and proofreading, and…
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.