Administrative Assistant $42,500 jobs
- This role assists the clinic manager in ensuring excellence in the provision of all clinic support services by leading our administrative and medical support…
- Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, the incumbent's primary role is to perform payroll administration duties including input and processing.
$42,830 - $57,364 a year
- Administrative Assistant to the Director, Global Health Program.
- Provides administrative support and manages general office functions for the Director.
The Hill Companies
- Your primary responsibility is to provide an exceptional customer experience while carrying out lease analysis and rent calculations, invoicing and collections,…
$32,400 - $65,000 a year
- This position will include the responsibilities of office assistant.
- Act as Executive Assistant and provide support for various responsibilities often including…
- We are currently seeking and have an immediate opening for a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of *Fluid Power Shop Coordinator…
Unique Drywall Ltd
$22 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team at our Calgary Campus.
ONE Properties Limited Partnership
- Graduation from an Accredited Administrative Assistant Program or related education and/or experience would be an asset.
- Serve as a Fire Warden for the office.
Economy Heating (Residential) Ltd.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as required.
- We have an opening for an estimating assistant.
- Economy Heating is an established HVAC contractor specializing…
- Act on behalf of the department in dispensing routine administrative information, and answering general administrative inquiries.
- Contract start date: Feb 10.
$20 - $24 an hour
- Our client, a Canadian multinational energy company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in a contract position in Edmonton, AB.*.
DLA Piper (Canada) LLP
- We are currently looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our Litigation department in our Edmonton office.
- Why work for DLA Piper (Canada)?*.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience working in an office in an administrative or customer service capacity.
- Reporting to the Agency Manager, you will manage the office…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.