Administrative Assistant jobs
You refined by:
Administrative Assistant (undo)
Briarhall Consulting Inc.
$37,000 - $41,000 a year
- Our client offers an excellent opportunity with the largest privately owned waste companies in BC that has developed advanced waste removal, recycling programs,…
$22.50 an hour
- The role has a variety of duties, supporting different areas of the business by completing phone work and data entry.
- Data entry and checking of claims.
$48,673 a year
- Minimum: high school diploma with some general accounting courses and four years’ relevant experience, or the equivalent.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- Provide engaging customer service to customers and suppliers.
- Maintain the aesthetic standard and order of the office environment.
Association des scouts du Canada
- Under the authority of the Director of Administration, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring effective delivery.
- Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills.
- Document control for engineering projects;
- Ensure quotes are prepared and sent to customers;
- Ensure that payments are received by customers;
$51,594 - $56,088 a year
- Tuition waivers for BCIT courses.
- BCIT’s School of Health Sciences is seeking a temporary, full-time (1.0 FTE) Administrative Assistant.
- CIBC’s Wood Gundy team is the full-service brokerage division of CIBC serving our high net worth clientele.
- You’ll play a key part in supporting and servicing…
$47,260 - $59,813 a year
- The Marketing and Partnerships Division of the Public and Corporate Affairs Branch is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a temporary position until…
SSSS IMMIGRATION SERVICES
$15 an hour
- 7 months to less than 1 year.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
$23 an hour
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
$19.60 an hour
- Canadian Linen and Uniform Services Company is looking for an Administrative Assistant / Office Receptionist who has a proven administrative experience within a…
$38,000 - $42,000 a year
- Preparing packages and coordinating courier service.
- You may perform step-by-step testing for our marketing campaigns one day and simulate customer orders and…
- Usually the first point-of-contact, the Administrative Assistant is the public’s first perception of the campus.
- At least two years of related work experience.
Prince George, BC
- A-Teck Appraisals – Administrative Assistant Position (Full Time)*.
- Our clients include all levels of government, financial institutions, major industry, the…
Power Pros Electrical
$18 - $21 an hour
- Preparing and arranging courier services.
- Full time, with 40 hours a week.
- Office located in Abbottsford, BC.
- Maintaining office supplies, and lunch room.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.