Administrative Assistant jobs
- The Admin Assistant formally reports to the Clinical Leader Manager (CLM) while providing day-to-day clinical and administrative support to a physician, or…
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the Clinical Leader/Manager as well as other members of the patient care team within the outpatient area;
- The Administrative Assistant formally reports to the Clinical Leader Manager (CLM) while providing day-to-day clinical and administrative support to a physician…
- Providing administrative support to physician members of the Department of Anesthesia, with specific focus on chairs and vice chairs of research, education, and…
- In this position, if this department offers day, evening, night, weekend and/or statutory holiday shifts, you may be required to work these shifts on a…
- Reporting to the Leader, Medical Affairs and receiving work direction from the Department Head, the Secretary performs a variety of secretarial and clerical…
- Provides high level administrative support for executive position searches within the organization.
- 5 to 10 years of related administrative experience in a…
- Reporting to the Operations Leaders or designate(s), the Administrative Assistant performs a variety of confidential administrative and clerical support…
- Provides a significant amount of administrative support for designated events and activities such as conferences and seminars.
- Ability to keyboard at 50 WPM.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.