Administrative $60,800 jobs in Surrey, BC
- Reporting to the Real Estate Asset Manager.
- This position will support the Real Estate Asset Manager in the administration of IA’s Real Estate portfolio for…
- We require a minimum of 3 years experience in mental health, and 3 years of supervisory and administrative experience.
- Human Resource Planning and Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field such as Business Administration and two (2) years of recent related experience providing administrative and project support…
- This includes resourcing, team meetings, prioritization, milestone tracking, task tracking and related administrative tasks.
- Are you ready to join the best?
- Coordinating all administrative tasks within the Practice Advice department.
- Post-secondary education and a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience,…
VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation
- Other Administrative Services Managers (0114).
- The Annual Giving program is responsible for annual activities including mid-level giving, direct response …
- The Senior Manager is expected to independently address complex product, legal, operational and administrative matters for existing accounts and prospects.
Lu'ma Native Housing Society
$30.50 an hour
- Under the direct supervision of the Director of Finance or delegate, the AR/AP Clerk will provide clerical and administrative support to the Finance department.
- Reporting to the Team Leader, Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) for administrative issues and the Director, Nursing Practice for professional practice…
- Manage an annual marketing budget and other associated administrative activities.
- JFS is seeking a talented, high-performing Marketing and Communications…
Be the first to see new Administrative $60,800 jobs in Surrey, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.