Administrative $40,400 jobs in British Columbia
- We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented professional to effectively direct and monitor projects.
- Project setup in various systems (Intact, Business…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- This role will allow a Project Administrator to flex their construction brain.
- You will be directly assisting the Project Managers and Superintendent in the…
- The Project Administrator is responsible for project administration activities including but not limited to maintaining project documentations, completing…
- Our public client is actively seeking to hire a Project Administrator for a permanent full time position.
- The client specializes in developing and delivering…
- The Project Administrator will be responsible for facilitating the administration and workflow of day-to-day office activities for the construction team by…
- Working under the general direction of the Director, Projects, the Project Administrator is responsible for proactively coordinating all administration and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.